SocketLabs seeks a full-time developer to join our web application development team. The ideal candidate is intelligent, passionate about technology, and loves to gain new skills. We are seeking a responsible self-starter who can work under limited supervision and who is interested in long-term employment with a solid, growing company. The candidate will be responsible for the development of our customer-facing web interface and the supporting back-end applications.
- You will work closely with a team of talented developers to plan, develop, and deploy highly available, reliable, and scalable server software applications
- Explore, research, and recommend new technologies
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of others on your team via good coding practices, process improvements, clean designs, and smart testing and review practices
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
- Maintain existing features either by improving them for scale or fixing defects
- Actively participate in agile team activities
- Programming Windows, web, and/or native applications using C#
- ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- SQL / Entity Framework
- DI (Dependency Injection)
Experience with the following technologies would be a plus, though it is not required:
- Email Automation, Design and/or Delivery
- Continuous Integration (Git, Team City, Octopus Deploy or similar technologies)
- Power Shell
- Amazon Web Services
SocketLabs is a strong, flourishing company and a great place to learn and grow. Our environment is one of respect and appreciation for all team members, one which energizes and encourages employees to reach their full potential. If you become a part of our team, you’ll soon see why our employees describe the company culture as “friendly, professional, and progressive.” We offer full benefits with flex hours, and the chance to learn in a stimulating, collaborative setting while staying on the cutting edge of technology. Our contemporary, modern offices are located just 20 minutes south of Philadelphia.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.