Azure DevOps Engineer
SocketLabs is seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer to support the automation and deployment needs of various projects. You will work closely with development teams to implement automation solutions using technologies like Azure, AWS, Azure DevOps, Jira, and Kubernetes to automatically build, test, integrate, and deploy applications. You will leverage the full power of the cloud to configure highly resilient and scalable applications that can handle hundreds of thousands of users.
- Configure and maintain resources on Azure
- Windows/Linux OS Administration skills
- Maintain Dockerfiles
- Deploy services to Azure Container Instances or Kubernetes
- Responsible for production deployments using Azure DevOps
- Manage security groups and access controls
- Responsible for securely storing information such as passwords and tokens
- Apply networking knowledge to debug upstream issues
- Clearly articulate and communicate complex technical ideas to non-DevOps colleagues
- Understand project requirements and be innovative in finding solutions in highly regulated government environments
- Solid experience with configuring and maintaining resources on Azure
- Expertise with production deployments, and CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps
- Expertise with Azure Services including: Virtual Machines, Scale Sets, Container Registry, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Azure CosmosDB, DNS, VPN, Firewall, Load Balancer, and Active Directory.
- Experience and solid understanding to deploy and maintain container orchestration platforms such as Docker, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes
- Experience and strong understanding of networking principals and design such as IP subnetting, routing, VPN, and DNS.
- Experience with and a strong understanding of secret management along with the practice of good security hygiene
- Experience with the .NET Framework, VSCode, and Visual Studio
- Expertise with cloud security, understand the principle of least privilege
- Expertise with managing users, roles, and privileges through AD
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Experience with the following would be a plus, though it is not required:
- SMTP protocol and email delivery
- Understanding of GDPR and related privacy laws
- Understanding of SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- Azure: 3 years (Preferred)
- Kubernetes: 1 year (Preferred)
More About the Role
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Email nerd swag
- 8-hour shift
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (Preferred)
- Fully Remote Available
SocketLabs is committed to creating the most positive team environment possible, fueled by an employee-empowered, transparent, highly collaborative culture. We aim to provide our customers with the top product and service available.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].