Enterprise Account Executive
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for unlimited earnings potential within a friendly, team-based work environment including growth and career development opportunities? Do you wish to be recognized and appreciated for your hard work?
If so, you’ve found the next step in your career!
We are actively seeking individuals with the right skills, knowledge, and drive to join our team as a remote based Enterprise Account Executive. If you thrive as a hunter/closer and have experience generating high volume sales activity, you are the ideal candidate.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the SocketLabs consultative and strategic selling process
- Action-orientated results-driven approach – complemented by an engaging, professional presence
- Clearly articulate the company’s values and identify pain points for customers and prospects to provide the proper solution
- Ability to listen to client’s needs / goals and match an appropriate SocketLabs offering
- Staying well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about various industries
- Drive the full sales lifecycle [including prospecting, lead generation, discovery, presentation, proposal, negotiating, closing and ongoing account management]
- Ability to manage and progress complex sales cycles to close
- Create and execute an effective sales plan focusing on generating net-new business
- Schedule face-to-face meetings with business leaders and key decision makers and influencers
- Making prospecting part of the regular routine, ensuring that prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent cadence
- Develop, maintain, and grow ongoing sales pipeline
- Demonstrated history of achieving/exceeding sales quotas
- Effectively maintain all account updates and status in the CRM automation tool
- Schedule and attend sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows (including after-hours)
- Maintain a strong cross-functional collaboration with peers and colleagues to implement market development plans for the assigned territory
Requirements & Qualifications
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of enterprise SaaS or professional services sales experience
- A proven track record of consistently achieving sales quotas is highly desirable
- Outstanding innovative and out-of-the-box thinking to achieve objectives
- Formal understanding of and experience with solution/consultative selling
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills, with proven video conference, presentation and customer-facing expertise
- A strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and CRM products
- The ability to travel as required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Email nerd swag
Education: Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (Preferred)
Work Location: Fully Remote
How to Apply
SocketLabs is committed to creating the most positive team environment possible, fueled by an employee-empowered, transparent, highly collaborative culture. We aim to provide our customers with the top product and service available.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].