Software Engineer (Back-End)
SocketLabs seeks a full-time software engineer to join our backend development team. The ideal candidate is intelligent, passionate about technology, and loves to gain new skills. We are seeking a responsible self-starter who can work under limited supervision and who is interested in long-term employment with a solid, growing company.
- Work closely with a team of talented developers to plan, develop, and deploy our next generation delivery platform.
- Build modern, reliable, scalable, microservice-based architectures leveraging a wide variety of Azure Cloud Platform services such as Service Bus, Azure Queues, AKS, etc.
- Use your data architecture experience to play a key part in taming our data into a future-thinking design.
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of others on your team via good coding practices, process improvements, clean designs, and smart testing and review practices
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
- Actively participate in agile team activities
- 5+ years of .NET software development in C#
- .NET, .NET Core, .NET 5
- ASP.NET, IIS
- Data architecture
- Strong background in databases
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Strong fundamentals in modern development practices such as SOLID code and design patterns
- Developing and consuming REST Api’s
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Dependency Injection
Experience in the following would be a plus, but is not required:
- Docker/Kubernetes or similar container technologies
- Experience developing Microservice Architectures
- Oauth & OpenID Connect
- Experience with the SMTP protocol and email delivery
More About the Role
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Email nerd swag
- 8-hour shift
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (Preferred)
- Fully Remote Available
SocketLabs is committed to creating the most positive team environment possible, fueled by an employee-empowered, transparent, highly collaborative culture. We aim to provide our customers with the top product and service available.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].