Software Engineer (Front-End)
SocketLabs seeks a full-time developer to join our web application development team. The ideal candidate is intelligent, passionate about technology, and loves to gain new skills. We are seeking a responsible self-starter who can work under limited supervision and who is interested in long-term employment with a solid, growing company. The candidate will be responsible for the development of our customer-facing web interface and the supporting back-end applications.
- You will work closely with a team of talented developers to plan, develop, and deploy highly available, reliable, and scalable server software applications
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of others on your team via good coding practices, process improvements, clean designs, and smart testing and review practices
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests of programs
- Have an understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development.
- Have a working knowledge of Software Architecture, Design, and Principles, including SOLID, SOA, EDA.
- Ability to create user interfaces using best-practices for UI & UX designs
- Maintain existing features either by improving them for scale or fixing defects
- Actively participate in agile team activities
- 5+ years of .NET software development in C#
- .NET, .NET Core, .NET 5
- ASP.NET, IIS
- Blazor Server-side and/or WebAssembly
- Developing and consuming REST Api’s
- Responsive and Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet and mobile
- OpenID Connect, OAuth, Auth0, and other authorization and authentication mechanisms
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Dependency Injection
Experience with the following technologies would be a plus, though it is not required:
- Experience developing user experience strategy and information architecture deliverables
- Email Automation, Design and/or Delivery
- Continuous Integration (Git, Team City, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps or similar technologies)
More About the Role
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Email nerd swag
- 8-hour shift
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
SocketLabs is committed to creating the most positive team environment possible, fueled by an employee-empowered, transparent, highly collaborative culture. We aim to provide our customers with the top product and service available.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].