Technical Support Analyst
SocketLabs is seeking a technically savvy individual to join our team as a Technical Support Analyst. In this position, you will begin with providing first level technical support for our On-Demand email delivery platform and evolve into a trusted resource to troubleshoot our more technical system questions.
- Become a SocketLabs platform expert to represent SocketLabs and ensure an excellent Customer experience while handling customer questions and concerns through phone, chat and tickets.
- Consult with customers to provide guidance and education on the platform, email authentication, and best practices.
- Investigate and relay information and guidance for questions and concerns related to message delivery. Including reviewing log files and troubleshooting SMTP communications.
- Help identify customer pain points to recommend improvements to process and product.
- Collaborate with internal teams to seek resolution for more technical cases.
- Own cases from submission to resolution.
- Platform gatekeeper that reviews new account signups to determine sender quality and adherence to our AUP.
- Work cross-functionally with our Compliance, Deliverability and Infrastructure team to troubleshoot customer issues and grow your expertise.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Interest in learning new technical concepts with a problem-solving mindset.
- Preferred familiarity with: Office365, HubSpot, Microsoft Teams or similar applications.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable communicating with customers via phone, chat and tickets.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment and take on additional responsibilities.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues required.
- SAAS support experience a plus.
- Experience with APIs a plus.
- Remote work environment experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Email nerd swag
Work Location: Fully Remote
How to Apply
SocketLabs is committed to creating the most positive team environment possible, fueled by an employee-empowered, transparent, highly collaborative culture. We aim to provide our customers with the top product and service available.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].