Visual Graphic Designer
SocketLabs is seeking a creative graphic designer who can help us develop a design language that reflects the mission, morals and commitment to innovation that we embody as a company. You will work closely with product and revenue marketing teams to design a variety of customer-facing visuals, including but not limited to our website, landing pages, ads, blog, social media, original audio and video content, animations, illustrations, sales collateral, company swag, etc.
Note that this role is not intended to support email creative design, but if you have the experience, we’d love to have you help us out there as well!
- Developing our brand’s design language and creating website visuals that embody our company objectives and desired identity, convey technical topics in a simplified manner, and pair with content created by product marketing team.
- Staying up to date on current best practices in the industry and reviewing competitor websites to compare their activities with those of our company.
- Creating animations and illustrations that can be used for product marketing, including website, landing pages, ads, blog posts, social media, infographics, webinars, original audio and video content, explainer videos, etc.
- Assisting Sales team in designing decks and presentations, e-books and case studies with custom graphics and branding.
- Understanding our company’s products and services, and being innovative in finding ways to portray technical topics through visual design.
- Setting our style guides & brand guidelines. You will also contribute to brand vision, brand strategy and value proposition for the short and long term.
- Designing promotional collateral to maintain product branding as well as optimize UX and conversion rates.
- Building functional prototypes to validate and test designs.
- Design experience with technology or SaaS products (preferably email).
- Experience using digital design and wireframing tools such as Invision, Sketch, Balsamiq, or similar tool.
- Experience with mobile responsive design.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fully remote working environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate project needs, translate business requirements to developers and provide compatible file types.
- Passion for what you do! We’re aiming to stand out from the crowd, and we need your help. 💌
Experience with the following would be a plus, though it is not required:
- Monday.com or similar project management tool
- Design experience for a company within the email industry
More About the Role
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Email nerd swag
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
SocketLabs is committed to creating the most positive team environment possible, fueled by an employee-empowered, transparent, highly collaborative culture. We aim to provide our customers with the top product and service available.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].