The Business Analyst acts as the key interface between business units and engineering. Providing support for the development of functional requirements, testing, and implementation of applications, the Business Analyst will participate in the quality assurance process following procedures to ensure that all products and services meet company standards and requirements.
- Translate business needs into clearly defined and detailed requirements, user stories, and specifications.
- Create and maintain business process workflows and flowcharts.
- Perform validation of solutions by analyzing the end-product and applying the requirement specifications.
- Assist in developing project plans, leading meetings, and other related tasks to collect and coordinate activities for requirements gathering.
- Review test cases and assist in testing and deployment.
Qualifications & Required experience:
- QA experience involved in manual and/or automated testing.
- Experience with developing testing plans.
- Ability to write epics and user stories that clearly articulate a design.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Must have the flexibility to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work full time in office at our headquarters (this is not a remote position).
SocketLabs is a fast-growing global SaaS email infrastructure company located in southeastern PA and serving the world for over 12 years. Our environment is one of respect and appreciation for all team members, one which energizes and encourages employees to reach their full potential. If you become a part of our team, you’ll soon see why our employees describe the company culture as “friendly, professional, and progressive.” We offer full benefits with flex hours, and the chance to learn in a stimulating, collaborative setting while staying on the cutting edge of technology. Our contemporary, modern offices are located just 20 minutes south of Philadelphia.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance & health savings account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match up to 5%
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off Including holiday, sick, personal and vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.