Email Delivery Analyst
SocketLabs seeks a full-time Email Delivery Analyst to join our Deliverability team. The ideal candidate is intelligent, passionate about technology, and loves to gain new skills. We are seeking a responsible self-starter who can work independently and who is interested in long-term employment with a solid, growing company. The candidate will responsible for ensuring a positive experience for our customers. Some of the primary duties include: promptly responding to customer needs, helping customers improve their email deliverability, provisioning new customers or servers, processing abuse reports, creating, publishing and promoting helpful content, ensuring that our products and services perform as expected and proactively monitoring our systems.
- Consult with customers and provide guidance and education with email authentication, reducing abuse complaints, send strategy and email best practices, focused on the goal of maximizing delivery to the inbox
- Provide clients with authentication and IP assignment guidance with input and approval from Deliverability Services Leadership
- Develop IP ramp-up plans and execution strategy for clients
- Monitor, investigate and promptly resolve deliverability issues, such as blacklistings, queue backups, Work with receivers, email blacklist operators, and antispam providers to resolve deliverability issues
- Monitor mail streams and quality via raw data and aggregated metrics to identify compliance and performance issues
- Share expertise through industry group participation, knowledge-base development, blogging, and other social media
- Complete support related case work and other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Must possess basic reasoning, learning, thinking, problem-solving skills
- Must be able to learn, retain and fully understand advanced technical concepts relating to email delivery, computer systems, networking, software development and other areas as required
- Working knowledge of email-related technologies including authentication, DNS, SMTP, FBLs, and MTAs is a plus
- Provide an exceptional customer experience. Communicate with customers in a friendly, professional, and patient manner
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are required to enable working with internal and external clients
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrate and promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork throughout company
SocketLabs is a strong, flourishing company and a great place to learn and grow. Our environment is one of respect and appreciation for all team members, one which energizes and encourages employees to reach their full potential. If you become a part of our team, you’ll soon see why our employees describe the company culture as “friendly, professional, and progressive.” We offer full benefits with flex hours, and the chance to learn in a stimulating, collaborative setting while staying on the cutting edge of technology. Our contemporary, modern offices are located just 20 minutes south of Philadelphia.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.