Senior Account Executive/Director of Enterprise Sales
The Senior Account Executive/Director of Enterprise Sales, is responsible for communicating the SocketLabs vision and capabilities to the marketplace and engaging clients and prospects in a consultative manner.
Expanding and cross-selling within client relationships and researching, initiating, and developing new business relationships for the Firm by targeting qualifying prospects for all SocketLabs service lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies, researches, and pursues prospects to generate new business for SocketLabs.
• Makes cold calls and maintains contact with prospects and clients through telephone, e-mail, and mail.
• Meets with prospects regarding potential engagements.
• Builds and maintains key relationships with significant SocketLabs prospects.
• Maintains entries in the SocketLabs CRM.
• Coordinates sales efforts with SocketLabs Principals and Practice Leaders in order to perform joint-selling activities.
• Develops responses to requests for proposals.
• Provides support to Principals in deal negotiations, contract development, and due diligence.
• Understands service-line offerings with sufficient depth to be able to discuss service-line offerings with prospects.
• Maintains an understanding of the SocketLabs active alliance partners’ products and service lines in order to sell alliance partner services to prospects and clients, if appropriate.
• Utilizes Internet tools (i.e., OneSource) to research opportunities for prospects and clients.
• Generates necessary documentation to assist in deal closing (presentations, engagement letters, etc.).
• Assists with other projects as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• At least 5 years of sales experience, inside sales or account management roles in technology/software industry
• SAS experience is a plus
• SaaS solution sales experience is a plus
• Greater Philadelphia Area preferred
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent with ten plus years related experience required.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration.