At SocketLabs, we are committed to upholding the privacy and security of our customers’ data. We believe in full transparency regarding any government requests or actions that may impact our customers’ privacy. As of October 2023, we are pleased to report that we have not received any government requests or actions that violate the privacy of our customers.
- Data Requests:
- We have not received any government requests for our customers’ data that would compromise their privacy or violate their rights. We have consistently and rigorously protected customer data in accordance with our privacy policies and legal obligations.
- User Information Disclosure:
- No government agency has sought access to our customers’ personal information or communication records without their consent or without a valid legal warrant. We remain committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of our customers’ information.
- Surveillance and Monitoring:
- We have not been subject to any unlawful surveillance or monitoring requests that would infringe upon our customers’ privacy.
- National Security Requests:
- SocketLabs has not received any national security-related requests or orders that would undermine our commitment to protecting our customers’ data and privacy.
SocketLabs has always operated within the bounds of applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which we provide our services. We have a strong commitment to our customers’ privacy rights, and we will continue to comply with all legal obligations while ensuring that our customers’ data remains confidential and secure.
Customer Data Protection
Our commitment to customer data protection remains unwavering. We employ industry-leading security measures to safeguard customer information, employ robust encryption protocols, and regularly update our systems to mitigate potential risks. We have also implemented strict access controls and internal policies to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of customer data.
At SocketLabs, we hold our customers’ privacy as a top priority. We are proud to report that as of October 2023, we have not received any government requests that violate the privacy of our customers. We will continue to be transparent about any future government requests and will always strive to protect our customers’ data and privacy while upholding our legal obligations.
A pdf copy of the latest report can be downloaded here: