- Latest Security and Encryption
- Advanced Deliverability Technologies
- Mail Stream Segregation Capabilities
- Easy Setup
The SocketLabs On-Premises Email Solution Components
Hurricane MTA Server
The Hurricane MTA on-premises email Server is a robust and intelligent Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) capable of reliably and efficiently processing high volumes of email around the world. Our on-premises email solution has tons of technology built in enabling our hurricane delivery server to process over 2 million messages per hour with dynamic traffic shaping, feedback loop analysis, bounce handling, automatic suppression lists and much more.
Hurricane Assembly Server
The Hurricane Assembly Server programmatically builds and customizes email messages based on templates and recipient data sources. The Hurricane on-premises email solution may be licensed in a variety of configurations designed to suit your needs. You may wish to pair an Assembly Server with an MTA, for example.
Hurricane Load Balancer
The Hurricane Load Balancer distributes SMTP traffic across one or more MTAs to ensure high availability and scalability. This allows existing and new Hurricane MTA Server customers to balance traffic, achieve greater fault tolerance, and add capacity with minimal effort.
A Few Powerful Features
- Secure Engagement/Open and Click Tracking
- Automatic Suppression Lists
- Dynamic Traffic Shaping
- .NET Plugin API
- Injection and Notification APIs
- Webhook Event Engine
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, or 2019
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- 2.0 Ghz or faster dual core processor minimum (increased performance from additional cores or processors)
- 10-15k RPM hard disk drive, preferably a dedicated drive or RAID array for Hurricane MTA Server’s exclusive use