Perfecting email deliverability can be a bit of an art. It requires a deep understanding of your email ecosystem to be able to turn analytical feedback into actionable insight. As tech companies race to deliver excessive amounts of overly complex data to their users, we have created a formula that enables our customers to maximize the value of their most indispensable data.
StreamScore will simplify and improve the way SocketLabs customers turn crucial email analytics into meaningful insights and actions that drive performance.
SocketLabs StreamScore provides a quick, yet thorough, evaluation of how well your is performing from a delivery perspective. We analyze a wide range of data points to calculate your score on a daily basis. StreamScore provides you a clear indication of what factors are driving your email performance so you can take logical corrective action to perfect your email program.
In an effort to further enable the success of our customers in 2021 and beyond, we are excited to announce the next generation of StreamScore. There are several improvements that will simplify and enhance your ability to turn essential data into actionable insight for your organization:
- Additional granularity to allow easier identification of performance improvement opportunities
- Improved data visualizations and performance trends
- More built-in intelligence in our scoring algorithm to optimize performance accuracy
- Additional data points including third-party data sources
- Domain-level reporting for large sender who send directly on or on behalf of hundreds or thousands of domains
Not only are we dramatically improving our ability to score your mail streams, but we are making it easier for you to understand how to diagnose and address email delivery issues. Your score will still be based on 4 components that we have further clarified to make them easier to understand:
- Audience – How good are your email list hygiene and acquisition practices
- Engagement – Do your recipients engage with your content
- Reputation – How do ISPs view your mail
- Security – Do you leverage the latest authentication practices to secure your mail
We have also recently added notifications to alert you when your StreamScore drops or improves. These notifications aren’t auto enabled so you will need to log into your account and subscribe to the notifications if you would like to receive them.
StreamScore is just one component of a brand-new dashboard and a new user interface we are building for our customers. We are absolutely thrilled to provide our customers with innovative tools and solutions to meet your email needs and exceed your expectations.
New Customer Dashboard
In addition to the all-new StreamScore Report, the new SocketLabs Customer Dashboard is now more intuitive, intelligent, and overall, more effective at helping you get a deeper look into your email delivery, with less searching, and wondering about what you’re looking at or trying to find. The dashboard is designed to provide you with your most essential analytics and data-trends quickly, while still allowing for deeper drilldowns across your email program where necessary.
Overall the new dashboard is set up to help foster efficiency and effectiveness. In this new environment, you will find it easier to manage your programs, find what you are looking for, and make changes to specific problem areas. Some things to expect in the new dashboard are:
- New data filters allow you to organize your email activity by mailing id, from domain, and mailbox provider to see a more accurate and holistic representation of your email performance, according to your specific needs.
- You now have quick access to the recipient search function where you can search all events related to a specific address you are sending to.
- The new side-navigation is easier to use with the most important functions closer to the top and with additional functions like server selection and a recipient search dashboard.