Upcoming Webinar: Email Authentication – Why You Need a Clear Strategy in 2020 More Than Ever Before
On May 21, 2020, SocketLabs will be hosting a webinar on Email Authentication. The webinar will teach email senders the importance of email authentication as an ongoing part of their email security and deliverability strategy for the future.
How do you protect your email delivery rates and prevent your brand from being spoofed? The answer is email authentication. Join our free webinar to learn why recent industry trends are transforming SPF, DKIM, and DMARC from a “nice-to-have” to an essential component of your email program’s success.
Some of the topics we will cover include
- Why the email world is progressing towards a “no authentication, no inbox” deliverability standard
- How mailbox providers – as evidenced by Microsoft’s recent developments – are slowly requiring greater levels of authentication
- Why you need to set traffic-specific delivery rules for your mail stream
- How DMARC and BIMI protect your brand from email spoofing attacks – such as those recently centered around COVID-19
- Why SocketLabs advocates 100% authentication for our clients, and helps them implement unique, cutting-edge solutions, and more!
Whether you are a beginner, or seasoned professional high-volume email sender, this webinar will cover all of the highly important topics and trends in email authentication. To reserve your spot and join this free webinar, click here. We hope to see you soon!